This is my wish list for the holidays this year.(: And, of course, it is only a WISH list; the holidays are more about giving than receiving! :D But, I would love to receive these items haha.
1. Ugg Moccasins! These are definitely what I want most this year. I love Uggs soso much. I only have one pair, Classic Cardies, but ever since I got those I've wanted moree! My feet usually hurt so bad after only about an hour of standing or walking, but in my Uggs my feet hardly hurt at the end of the day. Moccasins are not only cute, but would give me the comfort I love in my Ugg boots year-round.
2. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue! I have been OBSESSED with this fragrance for years!! It's soo amazing. I first smelled it in a magazine & fell in LOVE with it! Ever since then, I've spritzed it on whenever I had the chance, but haven't been able to shell out $80 for it. :( If I had it, I would wear it EVERY day--it would be my "signature scent" (:
3. Dooney & Bourke Disney Princess Tote! Ohmygosh. this thing is love in a bag. My school bag is ALREADY falling apart, so I need a new sturdy bag to use for school(and everything else!) I love purses, but I usually only use one at a time so I don't have to switch everything out, and this one would last me forever! I've loved all things Disney Princess since I can remember, so of course I love this bag. It's cute, colorful, and HUGE, everything I love in a bag!
4. Dooney & Bourke Princess Wristlet! Well.. can you tell I love the Dooney & Bourke princess line?(: I love this wristlet soo much, it's adorable! If I had it with the tote, it would match it but not look exactly the same. I love the contrast of the bright colors against the black too! I've been needing a wristlet for a while, so of course this would be the perfect one for me. It looks like it would fit everything I need without being too clunky/getting in the way.
5. Sephora gift card! I've been soo into makeup lately, but haven't had the money to buy any new stuff. If I had a Sephora gift card, I would go CRAZYY buying makeup & hair supplies! I love going into Sephora to look at all the amazing makeup, and being able to actually buy some would be super fun. They've got such good quality stuff, and I really want some fun new makeup!
6. And, lastly, well.. I want money. :) I'm kinda broke right now, haha, so having some cash would be greatt! It would definitely help out my mom, too, because I wouldn't have to keep asking her for money, even for little things. I would probably save most of it (I've been dipping into my savings account waaay too much lately, I need to build it back up!), but take a small portion and spend it now.